IMPROVED SENSORS LIST
The top of the Sensors List now tells you how many sensors you have enabled per connection type (ANT or BLE).
- Karoo can only have 15 ANT sensors enabled at one time. This includes ANT+ and Di2 sensors. If you have more than 15 enabled, please disable some.
- If you have more than 15 enabled, Karoo will not be able to pair to any new ANT sensors. We’ve added guidance here in the pairing experience.
- Note: this is not a new limitation of Karoo. We are only changing how we communicate this limitation.
UPDATED LAP SUMMARY LIST
We’ve updated the Lap Summary List to match the Climb List style, and we’ve updated the Lap Key Button Icon to match the Lap Summary List.
REDESIGNED PHONE PAIRING
We’ve redesigned Phone Pairing to walk you through how to pair your phone to Karoo 2 to receive phone notifications in-ride. We’ve also added this as an optional step during the Karoo 2’s initial Setup experience.
IMPROVED SETUP EXPERIENCE
We’ve made setting up Karoo easier by suggesting units during Setup that match your current location’s prevailing preferences. U.S. users will be suggested Imperial, U.K. users will be suggested Imperial with Celsius, and everyone else will be suggested Metric.
RE-ENGINEERED ANT+ CONNECTION
We’ve re-engineered the Karoo’s ANT+ connection to FE-C smart trainers, just like we have done for all other sensors earlier this year. This will result in faster connection times and more reliable connections.
- We’ve fixed two bugs that could prevent Password Reset from working.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the "more regions" button to be cut off when there is only one nearby region found in Setup. We also fixed a bug that could cause Nearby Regions not to be shown at all.
- We’ve fixed a bug with the Next Climb preview that could show details for the wrong climb. The next climb number was still shown correctly.
- We’ve found and fixed an issue that could cause failure in a handful of various system functions, such as checking for an update, updating timezone, etc.
- We’ve found and fixed an issue that could cause failure during account creation.
- We’ve removed the ability to change your name or home address directly on Karoo. These can instead be edited on Dashboard under My Account.
- [KAROO 2 ONLY] We’ve fixed a bug that prevented Phone Notifications from being shown automatically after waking up the screen in Battery Save Mode.