Introductions and Enhancements:
- Ride Mode now launches without automatically starting an activity, allowing users to check sensor data and view the map before departing. To begin recording, tap the Status Bar or the top-right button on the side of your Karoo.
- It is now possible to remove a route and end navigation during an activity.
- Navigation prompts can be dismissed on the map screen. Simply touch the red bar and it disappears temporarily.
- In-ride status of Ride Mode is now visible from any screen via yellow “in-ride” status bar at the top of the screen. Touching this status bar brings the user directly back to their ride screens.
- A single notification icon now indicates any and all notifications, rather than one icon appearing for each notification.
- Fixed an issue where certain page sets could cause the map to fail to display (previously the user had to delete and recreate the page set to solve the issue).
Features and Bug Fixes Still in Progress:
- Significant work to update Karoo’s ANT+ protocol continues, which will soon allow for a wider array of functions, like power meter calibration, battery status indication, and lots more. This is expected to require a few more sprints to complete.
- User interface refinements will continue around the launching of the Ride app and recording of activities, including among others an option to prompt the user to begin recording automatically when movement is detected.
- We are investigating reports of GPS lock failing in some cases at the start of a ride, even if route trace and navigational instructions initiate accurately.
- No updates currently