- We’ve fixed an issue that caused Karoo to display “Unknown instruction” in your cue sheet if you followed routes on a certain navigation preferences.
- We’ve fixed the issue where the Distance To Next Turn indicator could overlap data fields at the bottom of the screen.
- We’ve fixed an issue where CLIMBER could fail to show an “Ascent Remaining” value on the first climb of a ride.
- We’ve made some improvements to ride recording that make Karoo even more reliable.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the Current Position arrow on the map screen to be incorrectly placed on certain Data Page Layouts if Data Field Boundaries were turned off.
- We’ve fixed an issue that caused Page layout issues in-ride if you edited a data page mid-ride.
- We fixed an issue that kept Karoo from deleting map data if you removed an Offline Map Region, meaning removing it didn’t actually open up any more space on the Karoo (which could make it difficult to download other regions).
- We fixed an issue that caused a crash if you downloaded the suggested region from the popup on Karoo that appears when you travel somewhere and don’t have the map for the area downloaded.
- We’ve added the ability to edit your Training Metrics from Dashboard. Now, you can edit your Weight, Heart Rate Zones, and Power Zones from anywhere.
- We’ve fixed a bug that prevented you from changing your routing preference on Dashboard until after you’d started building your route. Now, selecting your routing preference can be your first step to building a route on Dashboard.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause routes to be synced twice from connected accounts, such as Strava.