Introducing Profile-Based Sensors
You can now associate your sensors to individual profiles, so Karoo only searches for the right sensors, every ride. This is especially helpful if you have multiple bikes with lots of different sensors. This is optional, though, and if you don’t think you’ll benefit from this level of configuration, don’t worry – you can still continue using Karoo exactly as you always have.
Improved Tire Pressure Sensor Configuration
We’ve added the ability to configure your tire pressure sensors straight from the Karoo. You can now set Front vs. Rear Wheel, Target Pressure, and Target Pressure Range from your tire pressure sensor’s Sensor Details page.
- Ensure the Tirewiz is updated to the latest firmware version 0.16.1
Updated Route Details Page Design
We’ve updated the design of the Route Details page to better match other pages on Karoo. We also made it easier to rename or delete a route from Karoo.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause mid-ride reboots and ride loss.
- We’ve fixed an issue with our ANT+ Drivetrain support, where replacing a derailleur battery mid-ride led the Current Gear data field to display impossible values.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause Karoo to offer to resume a ride every time you powered it on, even if there wasn’t a ride recording when you powered it off last.
- We’ve fixed an issue with Dashboard that could prevent it from displaying correctly on mobile devices if you switch your screen orientation from landscape to portrait.