[KAROO 2 ONLY] Improved Device Controls
We’ve made the Device Controls, introduced on 27 January 2022, available at all times under the Control Center. Previously they were only available while riding.
- Now, you can use the Control Center to ensure all sensors are connected properly before starting the ride. This includes the primary Devices page, as well as each light and Bluetooth audio device page.
New Data Fields
We’ve added the data field for Workout Target Power. If you follow power-based structured workouts, you can now use this field to view the interval’s current target power. We’ve also added the data field for Last Lap Time.
Updated Routes App
We’ve moved Collections to the top of the Routes App to help users with lots of routes keep them organized. For now, the only Collection available is Archive, for routes you don’t use frequently.
Reorganized Offline Maps List
"Downloaded Maps" are now available at the top of Offline Maps list on your Karoo, making it easier to manage the maps you have downloaded.
Updated Heading Data Field
We’ve updated the Heading data field to more clearly explain the conditions that might prevent Karoo from displaying a proper heading. These include GPS being disabled, no movement detected yet, etc.
Improved Routing Algorithm
We’ve improved our routing algorithm for longer routes to load faster on Karoo.
- We’ve fixed two bugs that prevented certain ZWO workouts from working correctly: one stopped certain imports altogether, and the other caused cool-down ramps to work incorrectly.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused Ascent to be shown as 0 for all routes when sorted by proximity on Karoo.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause the “Wifi Required” prompt to display when trying to download Offline Maps on Karoo, even if you have already connected to wifi.
- [KAROO 1 ONLY] We have swapped the Karoo 1’s response to a double-press of a Di2 hood button. This means the Karoo 1 responds to a double-press of each Di2 hood button identically to how Karoo 2 responds to the same input.
- We’ve restyled the action menus for Rides, Routes, and Workouts on Dashboard. Now, it should be even easier to manage your Karoo and files from Dashboard.
- We’ve moved Collections to the top of the Routes List on Dashboard to help users with lots of routes keep them organized. For now, the only Collection available is Archive, for routes you don’t use frequently.