RIDE DISCARD FEATURE
We’ve added the ability to discard a ride directly from the post-ride Summary.
REDESIGNED OFFLINE REGIONS
We’ve redesigned Offline Regions to better differentiate between regions that are downloaded and those that aren’t. We’ve also added Nearby Regions, which will show the 5 nearest regions within 100 miles from your current location, to make it easier to find the maps you need.
We’ve improved the design of the Current Location icon in CLIMBER, to make it easier to see where you are along a climb.
SENSOR PAIRING CONFIRMATION
We’ve added a confirmation when sensors are paired successfully so that you can have the confidence that your selected sensors have been remembered correctly.
[KAROO 2 ONLY] IMPROVED START-UP TIME
We’ve shaved off over 10 seconds from the time it takes Karoo 2 to turn on and be ready to ride.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause Strava Live Segments to appear blank in-ride. You could sometimes see the yellow Current Location indicator “floating” on a blank orange background.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the podium view of your Strava Live Segments to appear squished in. Now it’s back to filling the width of the screen as intended.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause speed sensors to over-calculate distance for your rides.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause certain Powertap hubs to over-calculate speed values.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause the “Next Climb” preview not to disappear after 10 seconds as designed.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause the Climb List and Lap Summary in the Drawer to display their labels incorrectly.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause Karoo to crash during Setup if signing into your Hammerhead account happened to fail.