OPTIMIZED BATTERY USAGE
We’ve optimized the battery usage of the Circular Zone and Zone Gauge Graphic Data Fields for both Heart Rate and Power. If you use any of these fields, you can expect your Karoo to last longer in-ride.
IMPROVED ANT+ CONNECTION
We’ve re-engineered the Karoo’s ANT+ connection to power meters, just like we have done for Heart Rate monitors, speed sensors, and cadence sensors. This will result in faster connection times, more reliable connections, and more reliable calibration.
- We’ve addressed bugs related to data accuracy and sensor connectivity
- We’ve fixed a bug that could lead Karoo to incorrectly match you to a Strava Live Segment when you ride it in reverse.
- We’ve fixed a spacing issue in the Routes app to prevent overlap among on-screen controls when editing a long route on Karoo.
- [Karoo 1 only] We’ve fixed a bug that prevented K1 from syncing to Dashboard if changes are made while the Karoo’s WiFi is off.
- [Karoo 2 only] We’ve fixed a bug that prevented the Phone Notification for a Missed Call from dismissing itself automatically.
- We’ve made some backend changes to improve the reliability of resetting your password or sharing a route.